What Next... it's up to you!
It is tempting to say "Is there anyone out there.... ?" but I know from the server logs that there are quite a few of you... and thank you for reading my ramblings :-) However, I don't know anything about you and I would love to get some feedback: am I rambling to good purpose or just "vanity publishing" as the old phrase puts it.
There is a comments form on the pages here and it would be great if people were to use it - even if just to say "I enjoyed that" or "Rubbish!", although it would be better if you could also elaborate on why in the latter case. I do apologise that the comments are moderated: it's set up like that to stop spammers posting spam here, not to stop valid responses (even if they aren't positive). Perhaps there's a problem with the comments facility that I haven't detected, so for a limited period I've set up a mail alias - blog2011 at ivimey.org - that you can use to contact me.
The next post could be on one of the following topics which I have not ordered in any particular way. Let me know in the next couple of weeks what your would like to see and I'll do my best.
- The Future of Digital and Print Publishing.
- Consumer- and Media-driven Culture, and why it is bad for us all.
- Can-do or Can't-do: is Britain still Great or just an also-ran?
- Thanks for all the fish: can the world afford to continue fishing?
- Was Heinlein right in predicting the victory of multinationals over governments?
Please feel free to make suggestions, and again, thank you for reading!